Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I'd rather have a better blog title.

It's true, I would rather be crafting sometimes. And sometimes I'd rather be a much better mom than I am. And sometimes I'd rather be much healthier than I am. I'd rather be a lot of things. It doesn't always happen.

Take, for example, this blog. I'd rather it have a different web address. I want to post about more things than just crafts, so "I'd rather be..." would be a better name than "I'd rather be crafting." But, I'm not going to change it. Mostly because what I want isn't available on Blogger.

Anyway, this is my long winded way of telling you that I'm going to be posting about non-crafty things. About being a mom, why the sky is blue, or what ever else strikes my fancy. I'll still get crafty, though, trust me. But in between, life will happen.

5 comments:

  1. If you spend $10 and buy a custom domain, you can get whatever name you want - more would be avail. I think - and link it up to your blogger for free. I can help if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's the beauty of having your own personal blog, you can write about anything your heart desires. Crafting, fine. Your fantastic ability to do the moonwalk, great. Your toenails, well a little strange, but still perfectly acceptable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. iMommy - I might take you up on that. But not until I stick with it for a little while. I'd hate to waste a good 10 bucks. :)

    Jennifer - I can't moonwalk to save my life. My toenails are pretty nasty, though, so that would probably make for a pretty good post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd rather be... groveling for your forgiveness at the lateness of my mamavation thread! Post your activity! Please post! It makes my week!

    xoxo

    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. if you named it "I'd rather be..." then you couldn't change the title to something like I'd rather have... or I'd rather make... etc.

    ReplyDelete